Here at IT Lab, we are looking for an experienced Process Analyst to join our busy office in Cape Town as part of the Support Services Team.Get Obsessed at the Lab
IT Lab is the UK’s fastest growing SME IT support services company based in London, Woking, Manchester & Cape Town, South Africa. Driven by Service Obsession, we are passionate about being the best B2B services company in any sector. We’re proud of our employee engagement and have successfully been listed in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work for, for six years and with our group companies, 11 of the last 12 years.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an instrumental part of a customer focused support team in a rapidly expanding company that will allow you to work and grow across a varied technical environment.The Package:
- Salary dependent on experience
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Pension and Medical Aid scheme
- Continual professional development plans
- Working for an established UK based employer with predominantly UK based clients
- Free breakfast daily, lunches paid for on Friday (and a whole array of other benefits!)
- Working hours of 40 hours per week, between 7am -7pm (based on UK time), Monday – Friday (in a shift rotation)
- What Does an Process Analyst?
Forming part of our Cape Town based Service Desk, you will work with the wider team to help organise and deliver remote support services to our base of over 400 clients and 13,000 end users in the UK. The aim of this critical role is to qualify all incidents raised to the Service Desk that require technical intervention or assistance, assess the incident based on the relevant criteria and then schedule the incident for action with a member of the engineering team.
You will ensure that the incidents are managed within the relevant service level agreements (SLA’s), whilst also managing any customer or internal escalation that may be required. Data reporting is a key deliverable within the remit of the Incident & Problem function in order to facilitate trend analysis; identifying areas of improvement and potential gaps within the support team affecting service delivery.
As this is a process focused role you will not be responsible for the resolution of any incidents from a technical level, but will be instrumental in the overall co-ordination of service delivery, and ultimately ensuring the level of service excellence that clients receive.
This role would suit someone who has outstanding attention to detail, is passionate about customer service and processes, but also has, or would like, a level of technical knowledge.Generic Duties and responsibilities:
So, Am I Right for the Job?
- Review of all new incidents and service requests logged in relation to data quality (classification; prioritisation; ticket details; etc.)
- Triage of all incidents and service requests (either at the point of being logged or anytime during their lifecycle)
- Tracking and management of ‘response time’ and ‘resolve time’ service levels
- Continual review of engineers queues and workload (amending as required)
- Work with the Resource Scheduler to book reactive resources (in the event of incidents) with scheduling team to ensure that they take place as per the contract; including engagement with the Service Delivery Manager; Account Manager and client
- Engage with clients to set and manage expectations in relation to service levels; deliverables and resource coordination
- Effective complaint handling in accordance with set processes and procedures
- Working with the various functions within the Support Services structure to deliver end-to-end service to clients
- Sharing information with various departments so relevant customer information is circulated correctly.
- Identification and detection of possible problems and raising them as problem records
- Tracking of the major incident management process and ensure adherence of the process and escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas
- Prepare incident details for post mortem incident reviews and Incident Reports and submit to Senior Incident Analyst/s and Process Manager
- Extracting reports and providing a high level analysis of data for review
- Ensure compliance with published processes, guidelines and (where relevant) SLA’s
If you can tick yes to most of the below then you probably are, get in touch now!Essential:
- Process driven and enjoys organisation
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience of working on or with an IT Service Desk and experience in a customer engagement role
- A working knowledge or experience of IT service delivery & outsourcing
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel reporting package experience
- Experience of working on call management systems (Autotask desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work without direction or supervision
- Able to remain calm and positive under pressure
- ITIL foundation certified (this can be obtained within first month of employment)
- A formal IT qualification (MTA/MCSA/MCITP)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.