Cape Town, WC, South Africa
About Shamrock Recruiting
A new opportunities exists for a mid to senior WordPress Developer, with email coding abilities. The ideal candidate will have at least two years' agency experience in WordPress design and development, as well as a strong understanding of development for email.
Candidates must be proficient in developing modern and compliant custom websites that are responsive. Candidates must also be comfortable with editing bought WordPress templates according to the brief.
- At least two years' agency experience in WordPress web design/development.
- A solid understanding of development for email.
- The ability to integrated sliced PSD files into WordPress or email marketing platform.
- Proficient in WordPress/PHP development.
- Proficient in WooCommerce development.
- Proficient in email development.
- The ability to build responsive/fluid WordPress websites and HTML email templates.
- A good teacher who is willing to grow team member expertise through training, exploring and prospecting.
- Provide leadership in finding/developing new technologies and methods to advance the company’s web offerings.
- Contributing to 'scope of build' conversations with the development team, project managers, account managers, and designers.
Job Search Results
There are no postings meeting the criteria you specified