C#.Net Software Engineer/Developer – Cape Town
Qualification required: Relevant IT Qualification
Primary Skill: C# .NET Development
Established company with more than 30 years in the industry who has built systems and software for SA’s largest and most technological advanced enterprises in both public and private sectors. We require intermediate to senior software engineers. Join this team with more than 700 experts working for them.
Be involved with enhancements to existing systems as well as development of new systems.Skills & Experience
- C#.NET Web API
- Backbone and Marionette
- IT-specific tertiary qualification is advantageous
- 1+ years of experience in software development/engineering
- MS SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012 (SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Database Design, Integration and Analysis Services)
- Distributed Version Control (SVN, GIT, Mercurial, TFS)
- OOP, SDLC and SOA Architecture
- Coding and building of solutions from highly complex technical requirements by using C# .NET programming and other technologies.
- Coding and programming tasks - integration of designs with internal applications and services.
- Developing and executing unit testing and functional testing coverage for assigned coding and system changes
- Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
- Do code reviews as requested.