Unreal opportunity to join an amazing company that believe in growing their people from within.
Be responsible for being out in the field
as well as gaining experience with mentorship and growth opportunities.Qualifications:
- Matriculation (Compulsory)
- MCSE or equivalent diploma (Compulsory) MCP (Advantage)
- A+ and N+ (Advantage)
- Valid Driver’s License and Own Reliable Transport (Compulsory)
- 3 Years’ Experience in the IT industry. (Desktop & Server Support)
- Desktop Hardware, Software (Microsoft Products) and Windows operating systems. Peripheral installations and fault diagnosis
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Knowledge of LAN cabling and topology (Ethernet)
- Solid work experience as a Desktop / Server & LAN field technician
- South African Citizen
- Fully Bi-Lingual
- Presentable with strong people skills.
- Contactable references.
- No Criminal Record and clean credit check.
- Must be well organised, have good oral and written communication skills, leadership skills and a commitment to customer service.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to handle confidential matters, set priorities, work well under pressure with attention to detail.
- Resolve incidents on-site and remotely.
- Load, Setup and Customize software/hardware and install PC’s, Printers and peripherals.
- Hardware & Software fault diagnoses and problem solving on PC’s Printers and peripherals.
- Fault diagnosis and problem solving on LAN (Ethernet).
- Load, setup and provide administrative support on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012
- Roll out Hardware and Software.
- Participate in Customer IT projects.
- Adhere to internal Administration & Operational processes (Timesheets / PSA updating). Participate as part of a team and individually.
- Available to work after-hours if required.
Should you feel you are well suited to this role and have the compulsory skills, qualifications, experience and attributes, please contact me to discuss.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to amanda @ humanvalue . co . za with the subject "IT Technician”. The closing date for this position: 30th October 2018.
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that your details (CV, name, contact number & email address) will be added to our database. The purpose of our database is solely to keep in touch with you regarding news and new opportunities. We do not share your details with any 3rd party. If you DO NOT want us to save your details, please include the following with applying for this position: "I do not want HumanValue to add my details to their database for future correspondence".