We have an Exciting opportunity for an Account & New Business Development Executive in the Wealth Software Sector, East Rand.
Owning new and existing client relationship all the way up to the C-level, increasing revenue, and ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction within their portfolio.
You will be the primary contact for new business opportunities and the strategic relationship manager for existing Investment Management accounts in South Africa. Your key focus will be to enhance and develop their knowledge with the use of our software product suite, develop strategic business opportunities and continue to build and manage your relationships within those organisations.
- Proven strong client relationship management and influencing skills.
- Strong B2B sales ability and experience with commercial negotiations.
- Set revenue objectives, forecasting risk, pipelining for new business opportunities and cross-selling.
- You will be responsible for the client experience including service delivery from other departments to ensure consistent with client expectations.
- You will be responsible for new business activity, revenue retention, and growth from both new and existing clients.
- Gain a thorough knowledge of clients’ business, both strategically and operationally including their requirements and expectations of the software, translating these into tangible value and business solutions with the application of thought leadership.
- Assist clients to ensure full utilisation and maximum value of our software solutions
- 2 years Software Sales experience
- Knowledge of required software functionality and features, and an aptitude to understanding clients ongoing needs in the Wealth and Investment Management sector.
- Experience and knowledge of Financial Markets and Investment Management.
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and Wealth and Investment Management software industry trends.
- Strong presentation skills, communication skills (verbal and written) and time management.
- Own car
1) How many years have you been selling software solutions?
2) Have you sold Investment Management solutions? (Yes or No)
3) The solutions that I have sold previously cover which asset classes?
4) Which portfolio performance measures are you familiar with?
5) Do you have your own reliable transport?