An awesome new opportunity has become available within our fin-tech client's Finance Team for a Pricing Analyst. The main purpose of the role is to monitor and analyse BI and other relevant data in order to make accurate pricing adjustments in required corridors. The Pricing Analyst reports directly to the Group Treasury Manager. This position is responsible for making critical pricing adjustment decisions in different corridors in order to remain competitive and efficient. The Pricing Analyst is required to develop accurate models in order to analyse and report on BI data in order to justify pricing adjustments.
Internal Liaison takes place with the business development and sales teams. External liaison takes place with external partners.
Duties and responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- To use BI data in order to analyse business pricing structures and identify opportunities to optimize strategies
- Draw relevant BI data required to analyse pricing structures for various corridor
- Liaise with business development and sales teams in order gain additional product and profitability information
- Create accurate reports on current and proposed pricing strategies
- Identify areas for better margins or efficiencies
- Provide accurate insights into business pricing strategies
- Identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies
- To develop a system for comparative pricing data analysis
- To build statistical models to demonstrate impact of pricing adjustments
- To support business initiatives through pricing analysis
- To make pricing adjustments based on insights gained from business data
- To manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- BCom / Finance / Statistics related Degree (Essential)
- 5 years’ experience in pricing analysis (Essential)
- Experience in using BI data / BI Analysis (Essential)
- Knowledge of pricing strategies
- Knowledge of BI Analysis and Reporting
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of clients' products
- Computer skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Reporting skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV. The closing date for this position: 30th December 2018.
Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that your details (CV, name, contact number & email address) will be added to our database. The purpose of our database is solely to keep in touch with you regarding news and new opportunities. We do not share your details with any 3rd party. If you DO NOT want us to save your details, please include the following with applying for this position: "I do not want HumanValue to add my details to their database for future correspondence".