Exciting opportunity at a technology company disrupting the archaic property industry, with a first-mover advantage in South Africa and global aspirations. They offer a tremendous transition opportunity for traditional incumbents, but the core of the business is its B2C platform which is scaling each month with big data, management services, and financial products. They were rated the top start-up of Cape Town. Exciting technology start-up company hiring a lead software developer
- They are looking for a lead software developer with team leadership experience and strong technical ability.
- The candidate must pride her/himself in building well-organised, high-functioning processes that brings order to development and production.
- Important to be able to motivate, discipline and unify the product team under a shared vision in order to achieve development needs.
- Will work directly with the SCRUM Master and CTO in the direction of the product and the processes around developing it.
- Candidate must have minimum five years’ experience and be familiar with .NET/.NET Core framework. Experience with frontend development is preferable but not required.
- Core responsibilities will include systems integrity, development of key features, architecture, testing and mentoring of development team.
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and verbal communication skills.
- Any experience with event-based systems or microservices is preferable but not required.
- Candidate must display passion for changing the status quo, have a reason to want to work in a startup, and a portfolio that shouts global potential.