Does the following trigger your mind?? - Microsystems electronic micro-assemblies and hardware for automotive diagnostics.
This established client in Somerset West (with more than 19 years in the industry) is developing and producing the hardware for several high profile international customers with various world-renowned aftermarket diagnostic solutions. Join this group of Engineers who specialise in developing, distributing and supporting automotive diagnostic software for vehicles and motorcycles.
They have key brands in the market and their products are designed to excel beyond the factory tool options. They put new possibilities in the hands of independent repair shops and owners alike.
They are looking for an experienced Java developer with the following skills:
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Strong software development proficiency, including Java server-side technologies
- Java experience with multithreading, annotations, reflection, collections and generics
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases – and specifically JPA 2.0/Hibernate
- Experience in creating and consuming web services in JSON
- Proven experience designing persistence and caching models using SQL
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience creating platforms that support multiple clients
- Experience with Polymer
- Experience with GWT
- Experience with Lua script
- Experience with a J2EE server cluster (Tomcat)
- General familiarity with a Linux server environment
- Experience working with RSA/AES encryption and cryptographic hashes
- Experience parsing and interpreting a variety of custom data formats