My client is an exciting and fast-growing cloud IT business. Established more than 30 years ago with a focus on backups and storage, they have since evolved into a leading data management software provider and now has over 10,000 end-user customers and more than 140 channel partners.
They have a current year to year growth of over 30% and because the continued growth of the industry, they are looking for a Web Developer.
If you have a passion for Web Development and are looking for a career within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment, this opportunity is for you. Objective
You will be working as part of a Development team to develop and maintain the user interface of the data management software in Angular 6+. Duties and responsibilities
Skills and knowledge Required
- Develop and maintain software, in particular the web front-end for the data management software.
- Improve general code quality (testability, performance, resource usage).
- Produce design specifications and implement (code) design according to best practices and software coding standards.
- Work closely with team members and the Product team to make sure delivery schedules are met.
- Produce test code (unit tests) to drive all functionality, including error paths.
- Provide ongoing support throughout the lifecycle of the product (or until the support responsibility has been re-allocated) to all departments and customers as and when required.
- Where applicable, assist junior developers with technical issues, coding and software engineering standards.
- Must have written code for several different projects and been involved in these projects from design to commercial implementation (including ongoing maintenance)
- Ability to identify potential performance and security problems when developing front-end solutions
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
- Experience with test-driven development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Knowledge of Git, HTTP and REST
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or other cloud services
- C# or Java experience
- SQL experience