Our client Specialize in e-commerce, B2B and B2C systems within the I-gaming industry, delivering long-term enterprise software services and applications. looking for a talented out-of-the-box thinker who is team-oriented with a passion for technology and learning.
They are looking for a candidate that has a strong knowledge of the back-end functionality of WordPress, specifically the ability to extend the WordPress Application with custom plugins (action hooks and filters) as well as the ability to set up and maintain separate instances for development, testing, and production purposes.
He/she will work closely with the front-end, back-end, UX/UI and DevOps teams to deliver the required features for our clients.
The position is a full-time
post which offers flexible
working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
(within reason).Key Responsibilities:
- Produce features based on business and functional specifications.
- Setting up and managing multiple Network Sites in multiple languages.
- Create custom plugins.
- Implementing and extending WordPress REST API.
- Consuming 3rd Party API’s from external sources.
- Migrating content/users/data from other sources.
- Updating and maintaining WordPress.
- Managing Plugins.
- Investigate and remain up to date with current technology and the WordPress ecosystem.
- Assisting project management with planning and estimations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related qualifications.
Cost to Company:
- A minimum of 3 experience in WordPress development.
- Proficient in PHP with at least 2 years’ experience.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with the core WordPress API.
- Experience in enterprise-scale e-commerce applications (a big advantage).
Cost to Company is competitive/market related and will be dependent on the skills and experience you can bring to the position.Added Bonuses and Perks.
Both the CTC and perks will be discussed during the initial application phase.