Our client is fast becoming an industry leader in the fast-paced digital marketing space, they are in urgent need of a .NET Developer with 3+ years of experience to assist with the development of key projects.This is a contract position with the goal of developing into a permanent role after one year.
Candidate must reside in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.Qualifications:
Relevant Diploma or Degree will be beneficial.Key Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team of 30+ staff with a stunning list of large corporate clients.
Exciting projects include platform development, mobile apps, websites, intranet development, advertising and social media - all built with the latest technologies.
Our clients’ developers are not limited to their role, but rather are included throughout the entire project process. This includes analysis & scoping, design, R&D, hardware setups, system architecture design, development and deployment. We expect our developers to keep abreast with our technology stack though pro-active involvement and input.Required Skills and Experience:
These Skills Will Be Beneficial:
- Microsoft C# (MVC, Web API2).
- Good working knowledge of Relational databases.
- SQL 2008+ required.
- Visual Studio 2013+.
- Experience with Source Control… (TFS and GIT).
- Experience with working with 3rd party API’s (Google, Facebook).
- Experience working with service buses (RabbitMQ).
Cost to Company:
- Strong understanding on design patterns and principles.
- Working with DI containers and inversion of control.
- Micro service architectures.
- Designing and building REST API’s.
- MySQL, Postgress.
- Exposure to .Net-Core.
- Familiarity with Apache Cordova style mobile development.
- Exposure to Native android development.
Cost to Company is competitive/market related and will be dependent on the skills and experience you can bring to the position.Fine Print:
Applicants must be available for interviews at our office in Cape Town and must hold valid South African passports or work permits.