IS THIS YOU?
You relish the challenge associated with creating ground breaking campaigns with stunning graphics, and constantly keep up to date with changes in tools & techniques and are constantly aware of how the field has developed.
Our client, a dynamic Online Digital Marketing organisation specialising in advertising strategy, brand identity, direct marketing, web design and development, mobile apps, social media marketing and retail design is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer | Designer to join their dynamic team of creatives.SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Enthusiastic, experienced, efficient as well as being artistic, with a passion for what’s new and trending, the candidate will score points with experience in online marketing. A true creative flair and a genuine passion for web graphic design.Please Note:
Portfolio and solid References essential when applying for this position.Essential Requirements:
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Relevant Graphic Design Diploma / Degree advantageous
- Minimum 4 - 5 years Web Development and Graphic Design experience
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to hand code HTML/CSS3
- Excellent understanding with solid practical experience regarding responsive web design
- Solid understanding of UI and UX ESSENTIAL
- Strong layout and design skills for websites, landing pages, emails, branding, corporate identity, logo design, animated gifs etc.
- Follow current web standards
- Have a clear understanding of cross browser and device design and testing
- Learn in-house CRM platform/system
- Good communicator, work as a member of a team and take direction well
This will include:
- Maintaining a high level of productivity, creative graphic work as well as excellent coding/development skills are key.
- Delivery of Graphics as per project requirements on your own and in multi-person environments.
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team if necessary.
- Willing to accept instruction from team members when the project calls for it.
- Ability to work individually, without supervision.
- Working as project lead to deliver successful projects.
- Designing graphics across various brands whilst maintaining a strong brand identity across various platforms.
If you are interested in this AWESOME opportunity, kindly forward an updated CV to Adre-Lynn Hubert - Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Daily Emails: editing/populating responsive templates
- Developing graphics for fully responsive Landing Pages
- Creating Marketing assets, such as banners, and whatever a project may require
- Designing graphics and maintaining content for websites