This position is for a talented Engineer or Computer Scientist to join a highly motivated team. If you are passionate about designing consumer products that can influence the lives of many thousands of people worldwide, this should excite you.
You will be responsible for software development in C, C++, Assembly language or other selected languages for new products and applications.
• Design, implement and test software modules using C/Assembly language in an embedded environment
• Algorithm development using MATLAB/C#/C++/C
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Skills and competencies:
• Excellent communication skills and can comfortably communicate and collaborate with team members in USA, Canada, Taiwan and Europe (both verbal and writing skills)
• Familiar with Agile (Scrum) software development methodology
• Demonstrated ability to achieve goals while working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Demonstrated capability to perform code reviews for other Software Engineers
• Must possess proficiency in writing software in C/C++
• Some PCB design experience is highly advantageous