Lead GUI Developer
Century City, Cape Town
Looking for something new and challenging for the new year? Keep reading.
With 22 years experience, 10 offices globally, you'll be stepping into a well-established company but with a twist, a tech start-up culture.
No red-tape, no micro-management and no 8 - 5 rules.
You'll be working with teams from New York and London with clear and defined project outcomes.
(Note, it is for their internal system.)
Wanting to eventually emigrate? Opportunity is open to you.
Looking for more flexibility and remote working days? It's here for you.
Love innovative technology, the idea of growing a team and company culture? You guessed it, we've got it.
You'll be tasked to create in-house web applications, design mockups and wireframes, bug fix, QA, maintain, update and improve existing company websites.
- Strong knowledge with Node.JS
- Experience with Vue or React or Angular
- Deep understanding of UX/UI and grid responsive designs.
- Graphical sense of design, ability to take sketches and turn them into working UI.
- Experience working with internal and third party RESTful APIs.
- Ability to write clean, scalable/modular code through source control.
- Experience in DevOps