About the Customer Support Agent Position
We’re looking for a customer service oriented Helpdesk Specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You’re going to be on the company’s front lines, and you will solve basic technical problems and provide support for all assigned areas.
It’ll be your job to make sure that customer issues get resolved, that we maintain the high standards set forth by the company, and the customer is satisfied.
Customer Support Agent Responsibilities
- Provide first-level contact and communicate resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved questions to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and generate activity reports
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process
- Follow up with clients, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Use excellent customer service skills to exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of issues
- Recommended procedure modifications or improvements as needed
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk systems, products, and services
Customer Support Agent Requirements
- Matric or High School diploma required
- A+, N+ or other Customer Support certificates would be an added advantage
- General understanding of blockchain technology beneficial
- Proficiency in English and at least another language such as German, French or Swedish beneficial
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Work and Travel students welcome
Life at Globee:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you..
- We love being in Cape Town and have a very active social community that arranges hikes, runs and other exciting activities
- We’ll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Fridays for whoever wants to join!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.