Our client is looking for a Continual Service Manager who will be responsible for bringing together all the various activities. Develop the strategy, plans, process and governance required to operate a CSI portfolio/ project. Create the compelling case for investment to support opportunities to address existing problems, business risk and exploit value and best practice.
The role holder will also operate and develop problem management creating an integrated operating model between the CSI, Problem and Service Assurance teams.
This individual will be acting as the Corporate Social Responsibility contact point for all of the Corporate Social Responsibility related subjects including, but not limited to, client inquiries, gathering and reporting, CSR activities and media announcements and communications. This individual will be dealing with staff and will need flexibility to react to varying business priorities and client demand. The primary responsibility of a corporate social responsibility manger is to oversee the creation and implementation of an organization’s social responsibility objectivesResponsibilities:Developing strategies and implementation plans:
- responsible for the development - managing and altering social responsibility policies
- Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
- Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
- Working on company branding strategies with the marketing department
- Attracting new sponsors – key responsibility
- Ensuring cultural adoption of CSR policies and objectives and in collecting data to respond to client requests, such as CSR questionnaires & reporting, RFPs, etc.
- Work with the individual Site locations to support and deploy Corporate Social Responsibility programs and to ensure the requirements on labour, ethics, human rights and environment are adhered to.
- Manage and execute the CSR Strategy
- Manage the planning and execution of programming and activities across business areas
- Create internal and external communications
- Create and promote volunteer activities
- Manage working groups charged with developing and implementing CSR activities
- Create marketing content for publications – responsible for report writing and updating the stakeholder about progress made by the Trust.
- Develop internal and external stakeholder relationships that promote a positive business environment
- Apply continuous improvement principles and key performance indicators to CSR projects and tactics
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 8 years of experience operating at the strategic level.
- delivering Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives, leading continuous improvement activities
- Project management would be extremely beneficial
- Experience in raising money to support initiative is critical
- Experience working for an NGO/NPO would be beneficial
- Must be highly organized and an effective communicator.
- Coordination skills and the ability to manage and interpret disparate data sources (qualitative and quantitative) to produce analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to interpret multiple data sources to identify root cause / base value.
- Manage formal reporting timetable, and plan to deliver on time.
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent personal and communication skills (written & oral)
- Experience in driving projects and motivating a virtual team to achieve desired results
Send your CV and latest pay slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATripleA Recruitment and Temps
#atriplea #recruitment #vacancy #Manager #