South AfricaApplication Deadline:
Saturday, December 5, 2020Company Background
At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the key deliverables of our 2nd Line Engineers can be summarised as follows:
Location and Environment
- Delivery of high quality remote support on a range of technical incidents and problems across the IT Lab client base
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, customer incidents, queries or complaints.
- You will be troubleshooting, installing, maintaining and supporting a wide range of SME IT systems
- You will have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Work on cases remotely via phone, email and Internet
- Hardware, software, desktop, network and infrastructure support
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
- Application troubleshooting
- Health and Safety - To comply with Health and Safety legislation, following Content+Code processes to ensure your own safety and the safety of others.
This role will be based out of our Century City offices in Cape Town, however you will work amongst a team split across our London and Manchester offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.Required Skills and Capabilities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- answer calls and attempt first call resolution.
- confirm and capture accurate information.
- Take ownership of tickets assigned to you or your relevant virtual team ticket queue within the required agreed SLA’s.
- Prioritise and manage several tickets at one time.
- Apply extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent desktop troubleshooting skills.
- Basic to intermediate server and network identification and troubleshooting skills.
- Take ownership of technical escalation.
- Contribute to and improve internal knowledgebase assets.
- Refer to internal knowledgebase, assets, internal/external resources to provide accurate solution.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
- Direct unresolved issues to senior support service engineer for technical escalation.
- Maintain data quality and accuracy standards at all times.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Cape Town offices
- 40, hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Pension, Medical aid, free breakfast daily, lunches paid for on Friday (and a whole array of other benefits!)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent.