At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for both SharePoint and Office 365 to users via support tickets logged through the ticket management toolset.
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Carry out Infrastructure/Platform related tasks such as monitoring, patching, etc
- Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality across multiple client environments
- Act as an escalation point for the rest of the team for SharePoint related queries
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Regularly auditing of the SharePoint environment
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Communicating directly with end users via telephone and email.
Location and Environment
This role will be based out of our Cape Town offices in Century City, however you will work amongst a team split across our London and Manchester offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience working within a Service Desk in a Managed Service environment
- Previous experience supporting SharePoint 2010, 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Experience supporting Office 365
- A high-level candidate who has previous experience with SharePoint On-Prem as well as Platform/Infrastructure experience.
- Experience deploying or supporting SharePoint on-premises infrastructure.
- Some understanding of Identity Management Solutions aligned to Office 365 include Azure AD, Azure AD Connect and AD FS)
- Good understanding of server platform requirements (Windows Server 03/08/12, IIS)
- Good understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD, DNS)
- Good understanding and capability using PowerShell
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with a ticket management toolset.
- Experience with Nintex workflows as well as SharePoint workflows
- Experience with Remote Desktop tools
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in SharePoint and/or Office 365 is beneficial
- Education: Computing related Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Cape Town offices
- 40 - 45, hours per week ( Monday – Friday)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Pension, Medical aid, free breakfast daily, lunches paid for on Friday (and a whole array of other benefits!)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.