Our client is looking for an experienced Software Project Manager (agency-side) to manage key projects. They work in a professional and comfortable environment in Muizenberg, Cape Town, where the focus is on teamwork, collaboration, and the ability to achieve results.
The group provide online surveys, e-learning, platform development, mobile development, WhatsApp solutions and a variety of other offerings to large corporate clients.
- Foster and/or maintain strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Create and deliver accurate and engaging presentations to clients
- Obtain briefs from clients and facilitate the generation of scope of work documents, liaising with the project management team and resources
- Development of strategy and time frames for projects
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that client’s expectations are met and projects are delivered timeously • Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Identify and communicate project risks throughout project lifecycles
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager having experience with the following Tech Stacks - .NET Core and .NET - experience with both native iOS and Android development frameworks along with cross platform tools Flutter and Xamarin will be beneficial.
- Worked in an agency-side role with external clients (not internal company projects)
- Responsible for full life-cycle of software development projects
- Developed detailed scope of work documents o Managed multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Self-motivated with ability to work as part of a team
- Good writing and communication skills
- Strong time management and administration skills
Please note: due to the current COVID-19 pandemic all our staff are currently working from home. Applicants must have a high-speed internet connection at home, as well as a quiet space to work.
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg and must be South African citizens or hold work permits.
Employment will be on an initial 3 month contract moving to permanent should both parties be happy.
Only candidates based in Cape Town will be considered for the role.