Superside is looking for an ambitious Global Outbound SDR to develop our client portfolio through winning new business across geographies and industries.
You will form part of a world-class Superside team, focussing on approaching C-level execs from all over the world to build relationships, advise on best services and secure partnerships. Your team will support your career development through training, mentoring and day-to-day coaching.
What You'll Do
- Garner leads you are passionate to work with
- Research about the respective company
- Initial Introductions and value building through phone calls, emails and demonstrations
- Finalize partnerships with the help of your manage and other seniors in the team
- Onboarding of new clients
- Report to the Global Sales Director, and work closely with the overall Client Development Team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in the tech, agency or recruitment space
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output
- Portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking
- Self-motivation to work in a remote environment
- Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous and analytical mindset, with ability to generate growth through partnering with colleagues and clients alike
- Ability to find relevant client stakeholders, “open doors” and get face time
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
Why join us?
- Global community with people across 50+ countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Broad exposure to activities across the business
- Flat structure with regular interaction from company founders
- Ability to affect change and implement new ideas and processes
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and training
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- High-energy, high-pace, and high-performance environment
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!