South AfricaApplication Deadline
Sunday, February 28, 2021Company Background
At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.The Role
- Provide technical support for Modern Workplace technologies, primarily Office 365 (including Teams & OneDrive) but also some Exchange and SharePoint On-Premise solutions, to users via support tickets logged through Service Now (our ITSM solution).
- Carry out daily checks for our customers and troubleshoot any issues out of the back of these.
- Managing and checking the overall server health and functionality across multiple client environments
- Communicating directly with end users via telephone and email.
- Take ownership of tickets assigned to you or your relevant ticket queue within the required agreed SLA’s
- Triage incoming tickets to incidents or requests within the ITSM toolset.
- Prioritize and manage several open tickets at one time.
- Take ownership of technical escalation into the Modern Workplace team.
- Contribute to and improve internal knowledgebase assets.
- Refer to internal knowledgebase, assets, internal/external resources to provide accurate solution.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients.
- Direct unresolved issues to technical specialist for technical escalations.
Health and Safety
To comply with Health and Safety legislation, following Content + Cloud processes to ensure your own safety and the safety of othersLocation and Environment
This role will be based out of our beautiful Century City offices in Cape Town, however you will work amongst a team split across our London, Cape Town and Manchester offices.
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience working within a Service Desk in a Managed Service environment
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Office 365 (including SharePoint Online, Teams & OneDrive)
- Good understanding of server platform requirements (Windows Server 08/12/16, IIS)
- Good understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD, DNS)
- Good understanding and capability using PowerShell
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Experience with a ticket management toolset.
- Experience with Remote Desktop tools
- Experience in supporting SharePoint and Exchange on-premises infrastructure would be desirable.
- An understanding of Power Platform especially PowerApps & Power Automate would be desirable.
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCITP, MCSA in SharePoint and/or Office 365 is beneficial
- Education: Computing related Degree or equivalent industry experience
A successful candidate possesses the following characteristics and abilities:
- A keen appetite to learn
- Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excels in a fast-paced & challenging environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to search and understand KB articles to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Interested in engaging with the IT pro community
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Cape Town offices
- 40-45, hours per week (7am-7pm, Monday – Friday)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Pension, Medical aid, free breakfast daily, lunches paid for on Friday (and a whole array of other benefits!)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org