South Africa's market leader in Web Hosting is looking for individuals passionate about service, to consult customers on matters related to their hosting accounts and billing, who possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and who are accurate, efficient administrators with a technical aptitude.
The environment is fast-paced and dynamic and offers a rewarding career to someone who derives fulfillment out of seeing each customer’s query (relating to domain names, ordering, customer account and billing administration) satisfactorily resolved by telephone or email.
You will work as part of a self-organising team who value collaboration, teamwork and autonomy. There are no daily volume targets- only clearly defined quality standards.
Our organisational structure is flat and provides ample opportunity for career growth. The team value mastery of their role which is underpinned by an established mentoring and coaching culture. A thorough induction and structured training programme is followed to introduce Consultants to the organisation and the role. They are well supported by a team of software developers who empower both them and customers alike with the tools to get the job done.
The role is based in our inbound contact centre in Durbanville. Working hours are typically 8am-5pm weekdays only- no shifts.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A matric pass or equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience in a service related role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification an advantage.
Now back to the important things, this is what we will provide for you!
- Amazing coworkers (no, really!)
- A friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness (see, I told you!)
- A generous leave policy
- Competitive salary
- Tons of career & personal development
- The best smoothies & snacks!
- Unlimited coffee (did I mention unlimited?)
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits